Meet {Jen & Matt}

Meet Jen and Matt. I met Jen not very long ago and I didn’t meet Matt until the day of the engagement session! We had so much fun, they are so cute together and I can’t wait to shoot their wedding at Alisal Ranch in Solvang.

We went to two different locations for their pictures and we got sooooo many good ones at each location that I decided to break their session into two posts. We actually started at the Viceroy in Santa Monica, CA, but I’m going to show the second half first. So first up we have our second stop at Malibu Creek State Park in Malibu, CA.

malibu-engagement-pictures-california_29

malibu-engagement-pictures-california_45

malibu-engagement-pictures-california_44

malibu-engagement-pictures-california_49

malibu-engagement-pictures-california_46

malibu-engagement-pictures-california_47

malibu-engagement-pictures-california_48

Come back tomorrow for the other half of the engagement session at the Viceroy in Santa Monica!

*Contact me* *View my portfolio*

BreAnne - October 26, 2009 - 10:12 am

Cute couple!

Drew - October 26, 2009 - 10:29 am

Great session Amanda. Very cute and amazing exposures throughout. I’d love to have this type of high standard work of my wife and I!

Megan - October 26, 2009 - 1:40 pm

I’ve been wanting to go take pictures here for a while now… as always, love the sun shots!

Heidi R. - October 26, 2009 - 2:58 pm

Oooh! Love all the yummy sun flare goodness! Pretty couple, pretty images!

Jen W. - October 26, 2009 - 8:51 pm

These are beautiful Amanda! You did an amazing job :)

Linda Beeson - October 26, 2009 - 10:50 pm

Amanda, these are wonderful and yes, that tree is something else.

JessicaJacobPhotography - October 27, 2009 - 4:35 pm

WOW! These are incredible Amanda!!! Love the lighting, and what a cute couple. YUM!

Jenny - November 1, 2009 - 1:07 am

You’ve been busy since I went on my Paris trip ! I love the flare shots ! It’s so hard to get them right !! The last three are my absolute favorites ! I can’t get tired of looking at them :)

[…] October 27, 2009 Posted in Engagement Yesterday, I introduced you to Jen and Matt. Today, I introduce you to Jen and Matt at the Viceroy in Santa Monica. I was super excited when […]

[…] may remember Jen and Matt from their recent engagement session (here and here). Well, last weekend was the big day! I was so excited to head up to Solvang, CA. I […]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.