Meet {Morgan & Matt} Ventura Pier Photography

This past Saturday we had the wonderful pleasure of exploring the Ventura Pier with Morgan and Matt. This coming Saturday we are going to have the wonderful pleasure of photographing their wedding! That’s right. We shot their engagement session exactly one week before their big day.

When Morgan said that she wanted to do her engagement session at the Ventura Pier, I realized that I’ve never photographed there before! We found the most beautiful little swampy area just a little ways down from the pier. I’m sure it was only green and beautiful because of all the rain we’ve gotten recently.

Check out the SLIDESHOW too!

I want this necklace. Like seriously bad.

Don’t forget to check out the SLIDESHOW too!

*Contact me* *View my portfolio*

Chrissy - March 22, 2010 - 11:47 am

cute pics! I like her green dress! cute couple!

Andrea Murphy - March 22, 2010 - 12:42 pm

Hi Amanda, I just found your website via David Jay on Twitter. I have to just tell you that your website is so charming!! Best Showit site I’ve seen!!

Harmony Loves - March 22, 2010 - 12:57 pm

I am loving the dress with the field background. Gorgeous images girl!

Angel - March 22, 2010 - 4:05 pm

That last shot is SO SO SO good! [ = awesome work!

Linda Beeson - March 22, 2010 - 8:56 pm

Wonderful! I love our pier and this area worked out just perfect for their great photos.

jenny - March 24, 2010 - 6:01 pm

I haven’t been to the Ventura pier, now I know it’s an awesome place, your photography convinced me so !

Drew - March 25, 2010 - 3:30 pm

Fantastic work Amanda. Those pier shots are outstanding. Also that flare that you have going on in the last shot is so dreamy!

Amanda Clayton - October 9, 2011 - 9:52 pm

AmandaRae,

I just stumbled across your site while doing research for my own wedding. My fiancee proposed to me on the Ventura Pier, so what more appropriate than conducting our ceremony where he proposed? I was wondering if you could share with me some details about conducting a wedding on a public pier. I am less than a year away from my big day (7/14/12) and I have yet to start planning. I do not even know where to begin. Any advise or details you can give would be a huge help and will be greatly appreciated.

Amanda Clayton

[…] may remember Matt and Morgan from their engagement session just a couple of weeks ago. Well, since then we had the pleasure of shooting their beautiful […]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.